Rent the Museum
Located in the heart of downtown Santa Cruz, the Museum of Art & History is available for any special occasion or meeting. Whether you’re planning an intimate reception, corporate event or fundraising gala, the MAH is the ideal setting to make your occasion a memorable experience.
We provide rentals for:
- Meetings, Workshops, Seminars – Specializing in groups from 10-60 in our Community Board Room and Auditorium
- Lectures, Films, Presentations – Accommodating up to 80 guests in our Auditorium
- Special Occasions – Cocktail Parties, Receptions, and Celebrations for up to 250 in our Atrium, Rooftop Sculpture Garden, and Patio
- A/V capabilities for presentations and film screenings
- Casual and formal workshop and meeting spaces
- A full kitchen with 2 stoves
- Wi-fi throughout the building
- A stunning rooftop sculpture garden
- Opportunities to tour museum exhibitions
For more information about rental spaces, rates, and policies, please review this PDF.
Call us at 831-429-1964 x7024 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your next event!