Win a Dream Vacation to Santa Fe, New Mexico
Imagine waking up in your own private villa in the beautiful desert town of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Imagine exploring the extraordinary mountains of Taos, taking a private tour of Los Alamos National Laboratory, and celebrating Indian art at the biggest party of the summer.
Imagine all of this for a $100 donation to the MAH.
This year, as part of our annual Stars fundraising gala, we are raffling off a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico in August of 2013. We are offering only 100 tickets for this incredible package, which is valued at $5,000.
Your trip will include:
- airfare for two from San Jose to Albuquerque, with a limo pickup in New Mexico
- rental car and stay in a Santa Fe Villa from August 17-24, 2013
- two tickets to the Indian Fair Gala Dinner (the biggest art event of the year in Santa Fe)
- $500 spending money for dining and gifts
- a daylong tour of Taos
- private tour of Los Alamos National Laboratory
- special tours of museums based on your personal interests
Don’t miss the opportunity to support the Museum and win this incredible trip. Tickets for the drawing are on sale at the museum now; contact Karen Bush at 831-429-1964 x7021 or email@example.com to purchase tickets by check, credit card, or cash. The winner will be announced at the Stars annual gala on December 1, but you do not need to attend the event to win (though of course we would love to have you there!).
This opportunity is made possible with the generous support of Harriet and George Mainis.